- Why does every product look different?
All our products are made by hand. Therefore every product is unique.
- Why does the glassworks and frames look used?
We only use recycled glasswork and the frames for our "captures of nature" are vintage. By doing so we create caracteristic pieces whilst we hardly burden the environment.
- The product of my choice is sold out. How come I can still order it?
We cannot reproduce the same product. But in some cases we can use the same flowers and lacquer to make a product for you with a strong resemblance to the product of your choice that is sold out. Because every product is handmade and the flowers undergo a special procedure, there will be a delivery time of 14 days however.
- Why are the specials more expensive than the other products?
Sometimes you find those objects at an abandoned attick or garage sale that are so unique and special, that you know for sure you will not find them again. We fill those objects with our flowers and they become our specials. The probability you will see them at any other place is zero. They are a piece of art.
- How should I handle my purchase?
Do not put our objects in direct sunlight, nor at a source of heat. Also avoid humid spaces.
- Do you also work on commision?
Are you getting married, throwing a party, do you have an anniversary or are you looking for a unique present for your staff? Do you have a preference for that one flower, colour or finish? Everything is possible! Please get in touch through email@example.com or +31 619874007.
- I did not receive a confirmation email?
Check your spamfilter. Sometimes our mail ends up in your spambox.
- Are my credit card details and personal information safe?
All data is transmitted in encrypted form, so all confidential information is fully protected.
- What payment options are there?
Ideal, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bitcoin and transfer.
- What is the period in which an order is delivered?
If the item is in stock, the order will be shipped within 1 - 3 days after you have received an order confirmation. We can not be held responsible for delayment caused by the delivery service.
- What are the shipping costs if I order something online?
On all the orders there will be € 5.90 shipping fee regardless of the size and weight of your package.
- Where do you deliver?
We only deliver to residential addresses in the Netherlands, we do not supply products to business addresses or PO boxes.
- Can I pick up my order?
An order placed through the web shop can not be retrieved. A commissioned work will, in agreement, be supplied by us. Or it can be picked up at our workshop.
- How will my order be shipped?
We work with MyParcel and send your order always packed and secured in such a way that breakage or damage is almost impossible.
Right of withdrawal
- You always have the right to revoke the contract within 14 days, without giving any reason. The revocation period begins from the day the last article of your order has been delivered.
Within the withdrawal period, you can also let us know that you want to use your right of withdrawal, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of withdrawal
- You have to return the items without unnecessary delays to us: in any event not later than 14 days from the date you received your product.
- You should send the product in the same manner and packaging as you receive them. If different we will not accept the package.
- Once your return is processed, we use 10 days to refund the amount, minus the shipping costs, to your account.
Field of Hope
Unique styled sets of dried flowers captured in vintage glassworks and frames. Collected from travelling the world, without harming nature.